2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Tower, Saffron Square, Croydon, CR0
- 823 sqft 9th floor
- Open-Plan Modern Kitchen and Living Area
- Onsite Porter, Residents Lounge and Library
- Onsite Concierge and Gymnasium
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- Plethora Of Local Shops & Amenities
- Est Service Charge: £4.50 psf pa
- Est Ground Rent: £400 pa
- Tenure: 999 years
- OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK!
Viewings welcome! Large 9th floor two bedroom, two bathroom apartment spread over (823 Sq.Ft) The apartment is offered with the furniture included. The apartment benefits from an abundance of natural light from the floor to ceiling windows. It comprises of an open plan kitchen/reception room, with the kitchen integrated with modern appliances and ample room storage room. There are two double bedrooms, the master bedrooms equipped with an en-suite bathroom. Underfloor heating Throughout the apartment and a separate luxurious family bathroom.
The tower further benefits from a luxurious five-star entrance lobby with 24 hour concierge, state of the art fitness suite and onsite library/lounge. Ideally located for ease of access to excellent transport links to Central London, M25 and all London Airports as well the proposed site for the new Westfield shopping mall.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61933893.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28338315. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.