2 bedroom property for saleStrathmore Avenue, Coupar Angus, PH13
- End Terraced Villa
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Dining Kitchen
- EPC = D
- Spacious Lounge
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Double Glazing
- Residents Communal Parking
* Popular family location ideal for schools and amenities
* Two double bedrooms
* Good sized garden to rear
* Residents communal off-road parking
This end terraced villa offers a spacious level of accommodation on two floors comprising: lounge (3.95m x 3.82m), modern dining kitchen (4.63m x 2.74m) and under-stair office/cloaks area on the ground floor. On the upper floor there is a bathroom (1.69m x 2.02m) and two double bedrooms (3.14m x 3.82m, 4.22m x 3.49m). The property is in move-in condition although would benefit from redecoration in some rooms. EPC Rating = Band D.
The village of Coupar Angus offers a number of local amenities including shops, bakers, hairdressers, pub and primary school all of which are within walking distance from the property. There is a bus service to and from the area to Perth or Dundee for a full shopping or entertainment purposes.
An end terraced house with the potential for more ground (available to purchase from the local council if required) which would provide private parking or space for extension subject to the appropriate planning approvals. Suitable for a range of buyers viewing is highly recommended.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61934072.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528519598. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Perth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.