3 bedroom cottage for saleNewton-by-castle Acre
- Detached Cottage set in beautiful surroundings on the edge of a popular rural village
- Superb Gardens and Paddock sitting in a plot of just over 1 Acre (STMS)
- Open Plan Sitting & Dining Room with Wood Burner, Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Utility and ground floor Bathroom with En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Two/Three Bedrooms with detached Studio/Annexe and further range of Outbuildings
- Total Accommodation extends to 1751 sq.ft
- Energy Rating F
- Current owner rents additional land from Holkham Estate
This most charming brick and flint cottage enjoys a stunning rural setting close to one of the prettiest and most historic villages in the county. The attractive accommodation is supplemented by a substantial annexe offering opportunity for business or pleasure, while the property´s location affords easy access to the glorious North Norfolk coast.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61935255.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101587012197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.