3 bedroom apartment for saleLiner House, Royal Wharf, E16
- 3rd Floor - 953sq Ft
- Three Bedrooms, Two Bathrooms
- No Onward Chain
- High Specification Finish Throughout
- Residents Leisure Facilities & Spa
- Concierge Services
- Service Charge: £3.20PSF
- Lease Term: 998 YRS
- Achieving £1,950 PCM
- OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK!
Recently completed dual aspect 3rd floor three bedroom apartment, currently let and achieving £1,950 pcm. The apartment comprises a spacious open plan reception room with access to a private balcony. There is a well appointed kitchen with integrated appliances and stone work tops. There is a large master suite with access to en-suite facilities. There is also a further 2 bedrooms as well as a high specification family bathroom. The apartment is finished to the highest specification with oak engineered floors, signature monochromatic tiling & floor to ceiling windows throughout.
The scheme combines modern living set within a development modeled on community with an abundance of green space. With approximately 500m of direct south facing river frontage, Royal Wharf offers high-quality waterside living with stunning panoramic views. The scale of Royal Wharf offers the potential to create a new great estate for London. Not only does Royal Wharf offer a stunning south facing riverside promenade, but also has at its heart a new vibrant high street, beautiful riverside walkway, new streets, connecting parks and squares, a new school, shops, offices and riverside restaurants, catering for a population that is estimated to reach 10,000 by completion.
The centre includes:
• 25 metre swimming pool
• Hydrotherapy pool
• Sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, experience shower
• Outdoor gym facilities
• 14,000 sq. ft. of leisure centre
• Light and airy indoor centre
• Refreshment and social and relaxing area
• Workout zones
• State of the art exercise equipment
• Personal training assessment hub
Canary Wharf reachable in 12 minutes and the City 18 minutes away respectively by public transport links at Pontoon Dock and Silvertown DLR stations.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61942209.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28369227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.