2 bedroom cottage for saleRock Hill, Bromsgrove, B61
This delightful cottage is ideally situated at the southern part of Bromsgrove, within easy reach of the town centre and its amenities, also being well positioned for access to motorway links and public transport routes.
* Lounge / diner having wood effect laminate flooring, exposed beams, stone fireplace and hearth with wood burner and generous understairs storage cupboard
* Farmhouse style kitchen with wood units and solid wood worktops, 'Belfast' sink, quarry tiled flooring, space for a 'Range' style cooker set in an exposed brick recess, and freestanding dresser providing additional storage
* Two double bedrooms;
- Bedroom one with corner feature window and exposed beams, and laminate wood flooring
- Bedroom two aslo with laminate flooring with storage cupboard, housing the boiler
* Bathroom with traditional white suite, with freestanding roll top bath, separate shower enclosure with bi-folding door
* Loft access from the bathroom
* Double driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles
* Gated courtyard patio
* Gated rear storage to the rear of the property and log store
* Stone steps inviting you to the rasied lawned garden to the left of the property, having a decked patio and garden shed
The Agent understands that this property is FREEHOLD
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61944702.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14596042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company, Bromsgrove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.