3 bedroom flat for sale18 Mayfield Road, Newington, Edinburgh, EH9 2NJ
- Well-presented, three-bedroom, ground floor, main-door flat, with private front garden.
- Set in a traditional stone-built tenement, located in the Newington area, south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Accommodation comprises; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, a bathroom and a utility room.
- Features include timber double glazed windows, gas central heating, original features, a fitted kitchen, and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, there is a sizeable communal garden to the rear mostly laid to lawn, with a paved front garden, and permit on-street parking in the surrounding areas.
- Home Report available online.
Well-presented, three-bedroom, ground floor, main-door flat, with private front garden. Set in a traditional stone-built tenement, located in the Newington area, south of Edinburgh city centre. Accommodation comprises; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, a bathroom and a utility room. With neutral decor throughout, features within this flat include hardwood mahogany and uPVC double glazed windows, gas central heating, original features, a fitted kitchen, and TV and telephone points. Externally, there is a sizeable communal garden to the rear mostly laid to lawn, with a paved front garden, and permit on-street parking in the surrounding areas. Access is gained via the private doorway into the entrance hall which serves each room within the flat and is floored with semi-solid hardwood walnut flooring. The bright and spacious living room which is set to the front has ornate plasterwork, a decorative fireplace, press storage and a large recessed window offering plentiful natural light. The kitchen is fitted a tiled floor, contemporary units, laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink, integrated gas hob, electric oven, barbecue grill, extractor hood, dishwasher, microwave, integrated fridge and chest freezer. The utility room has a washing machine/ dryer, and allows direct access to the rear garden. Bedroom one is well-sized, set to the rear, with carpeted flooring, whilst bedrooms two and three are set to the front, similarly finished, and with ample space for freestanding furniture. The bathroom features a traditional white three-piece suite, an electric over-bath shower, tiled floor and tile walls. Newington lies roughly two miles south of the city centre, and provides a number of local amenities for everyday needs, offering a variety of specialist shops, and a vibrant atmosphere of bars, restaurants, and cafes. The popular Cameron Toll Centre also offers a selection of high-street shops, and a Sainsbury's superstore. A convenient location for Edinburgh University, The Royal Infirmary and the Scottish Parliament, there are also many open green-spaces including Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat, Blackford Hill and The Meadows together with the Royal Commonwealth Pool, formerly a venue for the Commonwealth Games. Well-regarded schooling is available at all levels within the area, and a regular public transport service provides easy access to and from the city centre.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7353214. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.