2 bedroom flat for sale10/11 Western Harbour Midway, Newhaven, Edinburgh, EH6 6PN
- Immaculately-presented, two bedroom, dual aspect, third floor flat, forming part of a modern factored and lift-served residential development.
- Located in the popular Newhaven area, north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hallway, open plan living/dining/kitchen, two double bedrooms, an en-suite shower room and a bathroom.
- Features include wall-mounted electric heating, aluminium double glazing, TV and telephone points, Satellite and Broadband capability, excellent storage provision and a secure video entry system.
- The property is set within immaculately maintained, landscaped grounds, with a rear courtyard, an allocated space in the secure underground car park.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing Sunday 2-4pm
Immaculately-presented, two bedroom, dual aspect, third floor flat, forming part of a modern factored and lift-served residential development, conveniently located in the popular Newhaven area, north of Edinburgh city centre. Access is gained to the property via the entrance hall, which hosts a secure entry handset and utility cupboard housing a washer dryer. The exceptionally bright and spacious living/dining/kitchen room features engineered wood flooring and floor to ceiling windows, including a side-set window affording exceptional views over the Forth to Fife. Open plan to the living area, the kitchen is fitted with contemporary units, stone worktops and a stainless steel sink. Appliances include an integrated electric hob, electric oven, extractor canopy, integrated dishwasher and a fridge/freezer. The front-facing master bedroom features a built-in wardrobe and a stylish en-suite shower room with a modern two-piece suite. Also set to the front of the property, bedroom two likewise has carpeted flooring and a built-in wardrobe, whilst the bathroom is fitted with a modern three-piece suite with a mixer shower and tiled splashbacks. Newhaven area and its historic harbour lie on the Firth of Forth coastline, with a mix of period stone-built dwellings and modern, factored residential developments. There is a wide range of local amenities on hand nearby, and a superb choice of restaurants, bars, and cafés are available at the renowned Shore area. A 24-hour ASDA lies a short distance from the property, and there is abundant shopping in Leith, whilst there is a Marks & Spencers Foodhall, cinema, and numerous high street names at Ocean Terminal complex. Well-regarded schooling is available within the area, and regular public transport is available from Wester Harbour Drive, Lindsay and Newhaven Road's, with connections to the city centre and surrounding areas.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8024565. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.