4 bedroom semi-detached house for sale65 Douglas Road, Longniddry, EH32 0LQ
- Immaculate, four-bedroom, two-storey, semi-detached villa with gardens, carport and driveway.
- Quietly located on an established development on the fringes of the coastal village of Longniddry, East Lothian.
- Comprises; vestibule, hallways and landing, living room, dining room, sun room, kitchen, utility room, three double and one single bedrooms, bathroom and wetroom.
- Features; gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, fitted blinds, and satelliteTV and telephone points.
- Also features; solar panels, hardwood flooring, and excellent storage including fitted wardrobes and insulated loft spaces.
- To the front is a well-tended garden with a double driveway leading to an integral carport.
- The generous, enclosed, south-facing rear garden is beautifully landscaped, with planted borders, timber decking, paved patios, summer house and greenhouse.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewings Saturday and Sunday 2-4pm
Immaculate, four-bedroom, two-storey, semi-detached villa with gardens, carport and driveway quietly located on an established development on the fringes of the coastal village of Longniddry, East Lothian. A bright vestibule opens to a spacious living room with stairway to the upper floor, and French doors opening into the dining room. Beyond is a sun room with an overhead skylight, and double patio doors opening to the rear garden. With dual-access from the dining and sun rooms, a well-appointed kitchen is fitted with quality contemporary units and appliances, including a range-style dual-fuel stove with a seven-burner hob and four ovens. An internal hallway serves an internal wet room and a utility room, with a door to the carport. On the first floor is a carpeted landing with cupboard, loft access hatch, three double bedrooms, a single bedroom, and a stylish family bathroom with three-piece suite including an over-bath electric shower. Longniddry, lying on the East Lothian coast, some 14 miles to the east of Edinburgh, is a well-established dormitory and commuter village offering a good range of everyday local amenities and facilities. It benefits from excellent transport links to Edinburgh, just minutes from the A1, and boasting its own railway station. A broader selection of shops and services is provided by the nearby towns Haddington and Tranent. Longniddry has its own primary school, with secondary provision at Preston Lodge High School, Prestonpans. Like many East Lothian coastal towns, Longniddry has its own golf links, lying adjacent to a stretch of local coastline lined with dunes, known locally as the Longniddry Bents.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8049389. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.