2 bedroom flat for sale16/7 Hopefield Terrace, Leith, Edinburgh, EH6 4AA
- Immaculately presented, two-bedroom, triple-aspect flat on the second floor of a modern, factored apartment block.
- Set at the end of a quiet residential street in popular Leith, to the north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, a double bedroom, single bedroom and a bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, excellent integrated storage provision including a partially floored attic, a secure entry system and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, there is parking space in the residents car park, ample visitors parking on the surrounding streets, and well-tended, communal grounds.
- Home Report available online.
Immaculately presented, two-bedroom, triple-aspect flat on the second floor of a modern, factored apartment block, set at the end of a quiet residential street in popular Leith, to the north of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall has quality Kahrs hardwood flooring, two generously sized storage cupboards, the secure entryphone and serves each room within the flat. To the front of the property, the bright and spacious living room features wood effect flooring, inset lighting and a bar. The kitchen is fitted with contemporary units, laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink and panel splashbacks. Appliances include an electric cooker, fridge and freestanding washing machine. Bedroom one features a built-in wardrobe and inset lighting, whilst the second bedroom likewise has laminate flooring and a built-in wardrobe with mirror sliding doors. Set internally off the hall, the stylish and fully tiled bathroom is fitted with a modern three-piece suite with an electric over-bath shower. Leith is a renowned and historic port area of Edinburgh, a vibrant city location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive convenience and specialist shopping, with a Tesco superstore on Duke Street and ASDA at Sandpiper Drive. The Shore area also offers a cosmopolitan range of bars, bistros, and Michelin-starred restaurants; whilst the Ocean Terminal complex has many high-street names, restaurants, Marks & Spencer Foodhall, gym, and multi-screen cinema. There are numerous public parks and squares, the expansive Leith Links, and The Water of Leith Walkway. There are many highly-frequent bus services; a number of primary schools, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy, just south of Leith Links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8086632. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.