3 bedroom end of terrace house for sale18 Corby Craig Avenue, Bilston, Midlothian, EH25 9TL
- Immaculately presented, three-bedroom, end-terrace family home with gardens and excellent uninterrupted views, set in a modern residential development.
- Located in the village of Bilston in Midlothian, to the south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom, a well-presented WC and a bathroom.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage provision including an attic, providing the ideal additional space.
- Externally the property benefits from a rear garden with a lawn, patio and decking area, with an allocated parking bay and on-street parking to the front.
- Maintained in pristine condition and is offered to the market in lovely order.
- French doors opening to a west-facing, child-safe back garden.
- Home Report available online.
Immaculately presented, extremely appealing, three-bedroom, end-terrace family home with gardens and excellent uninterrupted views, set in a modern residential development, located in the village of Bilston in Midlothian, to the south of Edinburgh city centre. Well positioned within the development, the property is closely located to several well-tended green spaces creating the ideal residential layout. A bright, wide entrance hall, affording views straight through the living room into the well-maintained back garden, features laminate flooring, carpeted stairs leading to the landing, a spacious and well-presented WC, and serves each room on the ground floor.
With patio doors opening to the rear garden, the bright and well-proportioned living/dining room features laminate flooring, a storage cupboard, down-lighting and ample space for freestanding furniture. The stylish kitchen is fitted with modern, high gloss white units with laminate worktops, and a stainless steel sink. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Upstairs, generously-sized bedroom one features a built-in wardrobe, cupboard and carpeted flooring, whilst double bedroom two and bedroom three are well finished, likewise both with carpeting. Internally set off the landing, the bathroom is fitted with a modern white bathroom suite with a mixer over-bath shower, tiled splashbacks and inset lighting. Lastly, the property commands lovely, uninterrupted views to the Pentland Hills, an excellent feature and highlight throughout. Bilston is a small Midlothian village located to the south of Edinburgh, approximately six miles from the City Centre. The area is popular with commuters and is also close to a number of excellent amenities, given its easy access to the Edinburgh city bypass, and good public transport links into Edinburgh city centre. A popular residential location, with easy access to shops and leisure facilities in nearby Penicuik, or the Straiton Retail Park, which boasts a large number of retail outlets, including many high-street names, supermarkets and one of Scotland's two IKEA stores. Recreational facilities for the vicinity include several golf courses, Hillend Ski Slope and the famous Rosslyn Chapel. A good mix of primary and secondary schooling is available within the surrounding areas. In addition, Bilston also has a new Nursery and Primary School, within just a 5 minute walk of the property. Lastly, the property lies within the perfect distance to the Pentland Hills, providing some of the most scenic and popular walks in Scotland.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8135757. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.