5 bedroom detached house for sale5 David Mushet Gardens, Dalkeith, Midlothian, EH22 1 LH
- Immaculately-presented and spacious, five-bedroom, detached house, with gardens, an integrated double garage, and driveway.
- Located in a modern and exclusive residential development, in Dalkeith, Midlothian, south-west of Edinburgh centre.
- Comprises an entrance vestibule, hall, living room, kitchen/dining/family room, utility room, four double bedrooms, one single bedroom/study, two en-suite shower-rooms, WC and bathroom.
- Features include, timber double glazing, dual-level gas central heating, solar panels, and attractive and hard-wearing engineered wood flooring throughout the ground floor.
- Tastefully finished throughout and in move-in condition, there is also a solid wood staircase and balustrade, and extensive TV, internet and telephone points, and excellent storage provision.
- Externally, there is a double driveway to the front together with a garden; whilst gardens continue to the side and rear incorporating a lawn, patios, trellis's and a bespoke pergola.
- Excellent commuter links to Edinburgh and the surrounding areas.
- Cala built home with 6 years remaining on the NHBC certificate
- Home Report available online.
The entrance vestibule opens onto the downstairs WC and hall which further serves the bright and spacious living room with patio doors which open onto the rear garden decking. Also set to the rear, the generous kitchen/dining/family room is bright and well-proportioned. The kitchen area is fitted with modern high-gloss white units, integrated gas hob with canopy, double electric oven and microwave. The good-sized utility is finished to the same high standard and opens directly into the bright double garage. Much of the ground floor features a high quality hard-wearing and attractive engineered-wood flooring. The gallery stairway leads up to the attractive bedrooms including the sizeable and light master-bedroom, contemporary en-suite shower-rooms and bathroom. Throughout the property the finishing is to an exceptional standard. The property further benefits from a bright internal double garage, front rear and side gardens, laid to lawn, with decking, and a private drive. Set in the conservation area of Ironmills the property is in close proximity to Eskbank and Dalkeith which are situated in Midlothian, some eight miles from Edinburgh city centre, and offer excellent local amenities, including a variety of award winning restaurants and near-by supermarkets. Conveniently located, Ironmills Park and the city bypass can be reached in a few minutes, providing excellent commuter links to central Edinburgh, the surrounding areas, and to some of Edinburgh's largest retail parks, with Straiton, providing a Sainsbury's supermarket, Boots, an M&S food store and other high-street names along with one of Scotland's two IKEA stores. With good local schooling available from primary to secondary level, the area benefits from a regular public transport service operating to and from Edinburgh and beyond.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8149193. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.