4 bedroom detached house for saleFinchampstead Road, FINCHAMPSTEAD, Berkshire
- Spacious dual aspect living room
- Kitchen/dining room with quartz work surfaces and French doors to the garden
- Cloakroom and utility room
- Family room. Study over looking the rear garden
- Four double bedrooms
- Over 2000 square feet of accommodation
- Family bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Secluded 80' x 55' rear garden
This spectacular four bedroom detached family home is situated within easy walking distance of local shops and schools. Accommodation comprises impressive kitchen/dining room, living room, family room, study and utility room. There are four double bedrooms, family bathroom and ensuite shower room on the first floor with a secluded 80' x 55' rear garden. Offered for sale with no onward chain.
The Finchampstead Road heads south from Wokingham and comprises a wide range of established homes set in large plots. There are local shops at California crossroads, the town and train station are approximately 2½ miles distant. For the nature lover there are abundant countryside walks both at California Country Park and across the National Trust land at the Ridges. Both the M3 and A329M/M4 can be accessed via the Nine Mile Ride and Bracknell.
The south facing rear garden is 80' max x 55' wide and enclosed by wooden fencing. The garden is laid mainly to lawn with a paved sun terrace behind the kitchen. Pathway leading to a gated side access, outside lighting and tap. Space for a shed. To the front is gravel parking for numerous vehicles, with laurel hedgerows and fencing to the front. Space to the side of the house for creating potential extension (subject to planning).
E (Subject to appeal)
Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_1668857
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61953001.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1668857. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.