3 bedroom terraced house for saleHearne Road, Chiswick, London
- Modern Three Bedroom House
- Spacious Reception Room and Conservatory
- Large Bathroom and Additional Cloakroom
- South Facing Patio Garden
- No Onward Chain
A spacious three double bedroom modern house located on this attractive residential road in the idyllic area of Strand on the Green.
The property offers the purchaser the opportunity to refurbish and modernise the house to their own taste and style. At present the property is arranged to provide a large reception room, conservatory leading out onto the rear garden, fitted kitchen, three double bedrooms, large family bathroom and additional upstairs cloakroom.
The property also has a private garage, excellent storage throughout, as well as the benefit of no onward chain.
Hearne Road is located just off Strand On The Green, close to Kew Bridge and the River, being within easy reach of Kew Bridge Mainline station, local shops and restaurants, and the historic public houses along the towpath. The area also offers excellent local schooling amenities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61956164.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHK160056. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Chiswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.