4 bedroom bungalow for saleEpping Road, Toot Hill, CM5
Offers in Excess of
- Huge Potential
- Exceptionally large bungalow
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Large Reception Room
- Spacious Entrance Hall & Landing
- Good Size Fitted Kitchen
- Two Bathrooms, En-Suite & W/C
- Large Front & Rear Gardens
- Off Street Parking & Double Garage
- Early Viewing Advised
An exceptionally large four bedroom chalet bungalow that is absolutely bursting with potential. This bungalow sits on a great size plot in a lovely location within the small village of Toot Hill, near the golf course. The property is well proportioned with generously sized rooms throughout - Not all rooms have been photographed so we recommend viewing the floor plan to fully appreciate the scale of this property. On the ground floor there is a reception room at the front which is particularly big, a good size fitted kitchen, three double bedrooms (with an en-suite to the master), downstairs shower room, W/C and a double width garage. On the first floor is a spacious landing leading to a double bedroom, bathroom and a large loft. Externally, the property benefits from both front and rear gardens plus off street parking leading to the double garage.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MONTA_001277. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Montagues, Epping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.