4 bedroom detached house for saleTrequite, St. Kew
- Grade II Listed former farmhouse
- Beautifully presented characterful accommodation
- Excellent kitchen / dining room
- 4 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Snug with wood burner
- Office with access to sun terrace
- Wonderful features throughout
- Range of outbuildings
- About 1 acre in total
- Parking for several cars
Gorgeous detached former farmhouse located in one of the most sought-after villages in North Cornwall, just minutes from spectacular coastline and a short drive from Wadebridge. This beautiful house is tastefully decorated throughout with many of the original character features still intact.
Trequite is one of the most picturesque settings in North Cornwall. Set in beautiful rolling countryside within the highly sought-after parish of St Kew, this idyllic hamlet is just moments from St Kew Churchtown where the renowned St Kew Inn and beautiful village church are located. The property is just minutes from the spectacular North Cornwall coast, with the picture perfect fishing village of Port Isaac being the closest and the nearest beach being the surfing paradise of Polzeath. The highly desirable market town of Wadebridge is just 4 miles distance from Trequite, offering an excellent range of shops, schooling and sporting facilities.
The Camel River meanders its way through Wadebridge becoming the Camel Estuary as it moves downstream towards the spectacular mouth of the estuary at Rock and Padstow. The Camel Trail foot and cycle path is accessible at Wadebridge, which runs along the banks of the estuary, leading to the harbour town of Padstow.
The North Cornwall area is exceptionally well served by many delightful pubs and restaurants, with the St Kew Inn just a short walk down the hill from Trquite. For the foodie, Rick Stein and Paul Ainsworth have restaurants at Padstow and Nathan Outlaw’s double Michelin Starred restaurant at Port Isaac has been voted the number one restaurant in the country for 2017.
• Grade II Listed detached former farmhouse
• Beautifully presented characterful accommodation
• Southerly facing
• Exceptionally rare opportunity
• 4 bedrooms
• Sitting room with French doors to sun terrace
• Spacious kitchen / dining room
• Snug with wood burner
• Office with access to garden
• Family bathroom & shower room
• Interesting gardens of approximately 1 acre
• Large decked sun terrace
• Large courtyard
• Gated entrance to large parking area
• Attached outbuilding
Distances - Port Isaac: 3.8 Miles
• Wadebridge: 4 Miles
• Polzeath: 6.6 Miles
• Rock: (St Enodoc Golf Club) 8.5 Miles
• Padstow: 12 Miles
• Fowey: 22 Miles
• Truro: 28 Miles
• Newquay Airport: 16 Miles
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61958080.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27286757. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rohrs & Rowe, Cornwall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.