2 bedroom apartment for saleQueensbridge Road, Hackney
Withdrawn from Market
- Modern two bedroom apartment set along Regent's Canal.
- Generously proportioned and presented in excellent order.
- Spacious open-plan reception/kitchen/diner with large balcony.
- Two well-sized bedroom and modern three piece bathroom.
- Excellently positioned for easy access to Shoreditch and the City.
- Moments away from the vibrant life of Broadway Market and Columbia Road.
- Local tranposrt links include Bethnal Green, Liverpool Street and Hoxton.
- Offered to the market with no onward chain and vacant possession.
Situated along Regent´s Canal and offered with no onward chain is this generously proportioned two bedroom modern apartment with balcony. The property, presented in excellent decorative order, is set on the first floor and comprises a spacious open-plan reception/kitchen/diner with direct access to a large decked balcony, two well-sized double bedrooms and a stylish three piece bathroom suite. Located in the sought after Adelaide Wharf development the property offers other benefits such as a concierge and communal bike storage. The property is excellently positioned for easy access to Shoreditch and the City whilst the vibrant life of Broadway Market and Columbia Road is in walking distance. London Fields, Haggerston Park and Victoria Park are moments away, as are the transport links of Bethnal Green, Liverpool Street and Hoxton.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101617011150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BlakeStanley Estate Agents, Hackney . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.