2 bedroom flat for saleFlat 4, Henwick View, Thatcham
Withdrawn from Market
- Spacious and Light
- Enhanced thermal and acoustic insulation
- Quiet and convenient location
- 10 year warranty
- Highly reputable local developer
- Designer kitchens and bathrooms
- Early bird personalisation options
***No Stamp Duty Payable for First Time Buyers***
**** Help to Buy your Ressance home with only 5 % deposit, contact Ressance for more details ****
SUPERB BRAND NEW HOME WITH EXCELLENT SPECIFICATION
Modern Living in the Heart of Berkshire. Henwick View features a range of stunning houses and apartments, unique character and style with the convenience of Newbury and Thatcham on the doorstep and surrounded by beautiful countryside.
As you would expect, each apartment is finished to the exceptional standards of innovation and attention to detail associated with Ressance homes. With distinctive architecture and great views, Henwick View offers the perfect living space in a wonderful location.
Henwick View has been designed with comfort and well-being in mind, utilising energy efficient triple glazing as well as enhanced thermal and acoustic insulation. Light and space is optimised in every apartment, with abundant natural daylight accentuating the openplan living areas and high gloss kitchens. Each apartment has allocated parking and there is ample bike storage for those wishing to take advantage of the extensive cycle network in the area. underfloor
• Kitchens with high gloss doors, laminate worktops and fully integrated appliances
• Bathrooms with white sanitary ware, high gloss furniture and thermostatically controlled showers
• Energy efficient triple glazing and enhanced thermal and acoustic insulation
• Zoned underfloor central heating
• 100% energy efficient lighting
• Heat recovery ventilation systems, providing extra warmth in winter and filtered fresh air all year round
• Full height windows for an abundance of natural light
Situated in the heart of beautiful West Berkshire, only 5 miles from the M4 motorway, under 4 miles from the A34 and walking distance from Thatcham Town Centre, Henwick View combines exceptional convenience with the best of modern living.
West Berkshire is the gateway to the Thames Valley and the South West, offering fast access to London by road or rail. Excellent schools, unrivalled transport connections and the opportunity to explore the area’s stunning countryside all contribute to the wonderful quality of life enjoyed by residents. From the historic architecture and plentiful cultural attractions, to the Kennet and Avon Canal and Michelin starred restaurants, it’s easy to understand the appeal.
Henwick view is within a few metres of Henwick Worthy Sports Ground which offers a fantastic range of leisure facilities for all ages and abilities. With rugby and football pitches, cricket wickets, tennis courts and equipped children’s play area, there is something for everyone. The nearby Nature Discovery Centre is full of interactive wildlife and natural history displays and has a network of footpaths to explore. For the more adventurous, the North Wessex Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty is only 20 minutes away, offering some spectacular scenery. Just 3 miles to the west, the popular market town of Newbury boasts a superb selection of shops, restaurants and cultural attractions.
With Newbury Racecourse, the Corn Exchange, Donnington Castle and Highclere Castle all within easy reach, there is no shortage of activities to discover nearby.
Henwick View is designed with families in mind and is ideally situated close to a variety of highly rated primary and secondary schools. West Berkshire offers an excellent choice of nurseries, state and independent schools for children of all ages, providing peace of mind for families relocating to the area.
Help to Buy Help to Buy is a government backed scheme to assist you to buy a Ressance new home. A loan (interest free for the first 5 years) of up to 20% of the cost of your new home means that you only need to find a 5% deposit and obtain a 75% mortgage from a lender. It’s that simple!Help to Buy loans are available to both first time buyers and home movers wishing to buy Ressance new homes, subject to Help to Buy T&c’s. For more information about Help to Buy please visit Ressance’s website and click “Buying a Property”.
Note from the team at Agent Online
We always aim to ensure our properties are displayed accurately with the photos, floorplans and descriptions provided. However these are intended as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by viewing the property in person.
*Google Street View Image out of date. You can move in by Christmas*
"Photographs and images are for illustrative purposes only and are not necessarily of this development. Images may have been created, manipulated and/or enhanced by computer"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8206325. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Agent Online, UK. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.