2 bedroom apartment for sale9/1 Royal Circus, New Town, Edinburgh, EH3
- Delightful 2 bed ground floor flat
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Entrance hall
- Open plan sitting/ dining room and kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Second double bedroom
- Shower room
- Resident's Permit Parking on application
- Access to Circus Gardens on subscription
- EPC Rating = D
Delightful 2 bedroom ground floor flat in a much sought after location
Overlooking private gardens, Royal Circus was designed by William H Playfair in 1820 as a pair of crescents spaciously disposed on opposite arcs of a great circle traversed by Circus Place. Category 'A' listed, 9 Royal Circus has beautifully proportioned accommodation with lovely open views of the central gardens to the front. Its tranquil location belies its close proximity to the city centre while nearby Stockbridge has an excellent range of local amenities including banks, library, swimming baths, local and specialists shops and schooling. The property is also well located for access to Waverley Station, the Tram terminus, the Royal Botanic Garden and a fine choice of private schools on the north side of the city. The occupier is entitled to access to the private gardens opposite the property, upon subscription.
9/1 Royal Circus is a delightful ground floor flat set within an impressive Georgian townhouse. The property is beautifully presented and elegantly proportioned throughout, offering spacious, comfortable and light accommodation throughout. With both south east and north west aspects the property benefits from an abundance of natural light through much of the day. Having been modernised in recent times, there are a range of high quality modern fixtures and fittings successfully blended with many charming period features, including the delicate plasterwork and working shutters.
Fixtures & Fittings
All fitted floor coverings, blinds, light fittings and white goods are included in the sale.
The property is Category A listed and lies within the New Town Conservation Area.
Home Report & Energy Performance.
A copy of the full Home Report and Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Strictly by appointment with Savills - 0131 247 3770.
To be by mutual agreement.
Offers must be submitted in Scottish legal terms to the Selling Agents. A closing date for offers may be fixed and prospective purchasers are advised to register their interest with the Selling Agents following inspection.
Square Footage: 1,001 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61960891.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EDT160134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Edinburgh . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.