4 bedroom terraced house for saleSnowdrop Crescent, Launceston, Cornwall, PL15
- Well-presented double fronted three storey family home.
- Four double bedrooms (1 with en-suite).
- Dual aspect light and airy lounge with sliding patio doors.
- Kitchen/dining room and separate utility room.
- Family bathroom/WC.
- Mains gas fired central heating.
- UPVC double glazing.
- Enclosed terraced decked rear garden.
- Far reaching views over surrounding countryside.
- Single garage and parking.
73 Snowdrop Crescent is a double fronted, attached, three storey family house which offers well-proportioned accommodation. Situated in a favourable position, on this popular modern estate, the property enjoys far reaching views from the rear over surrounding countryside towards Dartmoor. The property has recently been re-carpeted and decorated throughout.
The ground floor hosts a light and airy dual aspect lounge having sliding patio doors which lead out to the decked patio area. The kitchen/dining room is fitted with a wide selection of both floor and wall mounted cupboards. Included in the sale is the oven, which is integrally fitted and the hob which is set in the wood effect roll top working surface. In the separate utility room there is plumbed space for a washing machine and a tumble dryer.
On the first floor the master bedroom has two built in wardrobes, an en-suite shower room and far reaching views. Bedroom two, like bedroom one, enjoys the best of the view and has a fitted wardrobe. All four of the bedrooms are double in size with bedrooms three and four on the second floor.
The modern home has high levels of efficiency with mains gas fired central heating, UPVC double glazing and is offered for sale with no forward chain.
Outside, the enclosed terraced garden is fully enclosed and set over two levels of decking, along with a lower gravelled area. It is low maintenance and the perfect spot to sit out in the warmer months. There is access from the garden to the garage which is adjacent to the property under a coach house with a parking space in front.
The house is located on the Stourscombe Vale development on the Southern fringes of Launceston offering excellent access to the A388 and A30 dual carriageway. Located within a short distance is the Tesco Superstore and the Launceston Retail Park. The town centre itself offers a wide range of shopping, commercial, educational and recreational facilities and lies adjacent to the A30 trunk road giving access to Truro and West Cornwall in one direction and Exeter and beyond in the opposite direction.
From the Town Square proceed into Southgate Street and through the Southgate Arch. Follow the road around to the left into Exeter Street passing the Newmarket Inn on the right hand side and at the forthcoming junction turn right into Tavistock Road. Turn left at the two mini-roundabouts passing the Tesco Superstore on the right hand side. Continue along this road heading over the bridge and at the next mini-roundabout take the left hand exit into the Stourscombe Vale Development. Take the next left hand exit at the next mini-roundabout and turn right into Bluebell Way. Continue right to the bottom of Bluebell Way and turn right where No. 73 Snowdrop Crescent will be identified on the left hand side marked with a Webbers For Sale Board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61962142.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAU170297. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Launceston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.