3 bedroom terraced house for saleWest Raynham Road, South Raynham, Fakenham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Reduced From £200,000 Guide Price To £190,000 Guide Price
- Grade II Listed
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge with Wood Burner & Kitchen-Breakfast Room
- Enclosed Garden & Parking
- Popular Location
- Ideal Family Home
An attractive Grade II listed brick and flint character cottage situated on the edge of the popular village of South Raynham.The cottage has been modernised by its current owner and benefits from a new kitchen and wood burning stove.The garden is of a generous size and private. Viewing is essential!
Reception Hall / Dining Room 10' 5" x 8' 5" ( 3.18m x 2.57m )
Multi-pane entrance door to front, radiator, telephone point, tiled flooring and step up to:
Lounge 12' 9" x 11' 6" to chimney plus recess ( 3.89m x 3.51m to chimney plus recess )
Feature fireplace with inset wood burning stove, pamment tiled hearth, radiator, television point and single glazed window to front.
Tiled flooring and stairs to first floor.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 13' 1" x 8' 6" ( 3.99m x 2.59m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over. Inset one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks. Electric oven with electric hob and stainless steel cooker hood over. Space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, oil fired central heating boiler and tiled flooring. Window to rear and single glazed multi-pane door to rear leading into the garden.
WC, wash hand basin, bath with shower over, glass shower screen and tiled splashbacks. Extractor fan, tiled flooring and obscure single glazed window to front.
First Floor Landing
Norfolk winding staircase leading from inner hall, loft access, radiator and single glazed window to front.
Bedroom One 13' x 10' 5" ( 3.96m x 3.18m )
Built-in wardrobe, fireplace (not in use), radiator and single glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 11' 6" maximum narrowing to 10' 4" minimum ( 4.11m x 3.51m maximum narrowing to 3.15m minimum )
Fireplace (not in use) radiator and single glazed window to side.
Bedroom Three 11' 7" x 8' 7" maximum ( 3.53m x 2.62m maximum )
Sloped ceiling, radiator and single glazed window to side.
WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks. Radiator and vinyl flooring.
The property is approached by a gravelled pathway to the front door. There are lawn and shrubs to the side. The rear of the property is approached over a large gravelled driveway and there is parking for several vehicles. A five bar gate leads in to the rear garden which has been seeded, there is two patio seating areas and views through the trees of the Norfolk countryside. There are three outbuildings and a screened oil tank. The garden is enclosed and gives a high degree of privacy.
There is a flying freehold - please call for more information.
South Raynham is located South of Fakenham on the Swaffham Road. It is well placed for visiting Pensthorpe Nature reserve and Houghton Hall. Fakenham Racecourse is also nearby.
Fakenham has shops, supermarkets, pubs and various amenities. Beaches and wildlife of the North Norfolk coast are not far.
Taking the A1065 south of Fakenham, follow the road through East Raynham into South Raynham. Turn right signposted West Raynham, where the property can be found immediately on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM104546. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.