3 bedroom mews house for saleFriars Stile Road, Richmond, Surrey, TW10
- Unusual mews development at the top of Richmond Hill
- Gated with private off street parking
- Immaculate condition throughout
- Private balcony
- Excellent location close to Richmond Hill village and terrace gardens
- EPC Rating = C
A desirable mews house in a prime location offering both residential and commercial use
A recently refurbished Victorian Mews house located in the heart of Richmond Hill village.
The accommodation has been skilfully designed and laid out to provide fantastic living areas and equally well proportioned bedrooms. Although the current useage is for residential upstairs and commercial on the ground floor.
On the ground floor there is a spacious room with exposed timber beams and the master bedroom with built in wardrobes and an en-suite bathroom. Moving up to the first floor there is stunning kitchen, living and dinning room with vaulted ceilings and further exposed timber beams. The modern kitchen has integrated Neff appliances and even a wine fridge! This particular property is the only unit to benefit from having a private balcony. Also on this floor there are two further double bedrooms and a separate family bathroom.
Externally to the front there is a cobbled area that could provide parking or alternatively an outside space for alfresco dining.
An early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment
Square Footage: 1,380 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61965575.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIS160176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Richmond. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.