2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleBrian Avenue, Cleethorpes, North East Lincolnshire
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow In Need Of Total Modernisation
- Ideal Retirement Home In Popular Location
- Hallway, Kitchen, Bathroom, Front Facing Lounge & Master Bedroom
- Further Double Bedroom At The Rear
- Gas Central Heating & uPVC Double Glazing
- Lawned Front & Rear Gardens, Driveway
- Offered For Sale With No Forward Chain
Offered for sale with no forward chain this two bedroom semi detached bungalow located in this popular area of Cleethorpes, within a mile of the town centre and seafront. Although the property requires modernising throughout it offers ideal retirement accommodation and set within manageable sized gardens. Comprising a spacious hallway leading to kitchen, bathroom, front facing lounge, master bedroom, and a further double bedroom at the rear. Gas centrally heated and uPVC double glazed. Lawned gardens to the front and rear, and driveway providing off road parking.
Entrance Hallway - Access at the side of the property via a uPVC door into the spacious hallway with radiator.
Lounge - 4.68 x 3.26 (15'4" x 10'8") - Front facing lounge with ample natural light having a uPVC bow window to the front and two further uPVC windows to the side elevation. Chimney breast with gas fire and surround, and two radiators.
Kitchen - 3.45 x 2.40 (11'4" x 7'10") - UPVC window to the rear elevation and uPVC obscure glazed door leading to the rear garden. Fitted with storage units and work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink. Radiator.
Bedroom One - 3.96 x 3.48 (13'0" x 11'5") - Front facing bedroom with fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two - 4.06 x 2.57 (13'4" x 8'5") - A further double bedroom, with uPVC window to the rear elevation, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bathroom - 3.00 x 1.63 (9'10" x 5'4") - Fitted with a panelled bath, pedestal wash basin, and a low flush w.c. Fully tiled walls, and a uPVC obscure glazed window to the rear elevation.
Outside - The property has lawned gardens to the front and rear, and driveway providing off road parking.
Tenure - We are advised by the vendor that the property is: Freehold
However, prospective purchasers should have the tenure of this property confirmed by a solicitor
Local Authority: North East Lincolnshire Council Telephone 01472 313131
Services: All mains services are available or connected subject to the statutory regulations. We have not tested any heating systems, fixtures, appliances or services.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61971190.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27288352. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Argyle Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.