3 bedroom flat for saleArena Tower, 25 Crossharbour Plaza, London
- 1300 sq ft 3 bedroom apartment
- 24 hr concierge & onsite leisure facilities
- Transport & amenities nearby
- Huge terrace with dock views
A stylish 1300 sq ft 3 bedroom apartment on the 13th floor in the landmark Arena Tower, offering breathtaking panoramic views from the enormous private balcony, which itself measures to approximately in excess of 1000 sq ft. Parking is included.
Comprising of three double bedrooms, two bathrooms & 1 WC. Further to this, the property benefits from a spacious open plan reception area & fully-equipped, hi-spec kitchen that leads out to the iconic terrace that nearly emulates the floor area of the actual apartment. The property benefits from tons of natural light that perfectly complements the modern, neutral decor.
Nearby transport include South Quay and Crossharbour stations on the Docklands Light Railway, as well as Canary Wharf Jubilee Line station, all offering fantastic links to the City & West End.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61972705.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DOK170082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Canary Wharf and Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.