3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSANCTUARY WAY, WYBERS WOOD
- Beautifully presented and well maintained three bedroom semi-detached house
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Popular residential location with good local amenities and road links
- Entrance porch, hallway, living room, dining room, breakfast kitchen
- Landing, shower room and three good sized bedrooms to the first floor
- Well maintained front and rear gardens with the rear enjoying a sunny aspect
- Driveway creating ample off road parking and leading to a detached garage
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band B
Crofts estate agents are delighted to be offering for sale this beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached house found within this ever popular residential area providing good access to many local amenities, schools and excellent road links. Tastefully presented throughout this lovely home benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing and would make an ideal first time purchase or those looking to take that next step on the property ladder. Briefly this lovely property comprises entrance porch, hallway, bay fronted living room, dining room opening to the modern kitchen with breakfast bar, landing, well proportioned shower room and three good sized bedrooms all of which could accommodate a double bed if required. Well maintained front and rear gardens with the rear enjoying a sunny aspect and having decked areas ideal for outdoor entertaining. Driveway and detached garage. Viewing is highly advised.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61974970.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8209747. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.