2 bedroom flat for saleCloverdale Court, Anning Road, Lyme Regis
- Easy Access to Town Centre and Seafront
- Open Plan Living Room/Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms
- Communal Parking and Gardens
FIRST FLOOR RETIREMENT FLAT SITUATED ABOUT 1/4 MILE FROM THE TOWN CENTRE AND SEAFRONT
No. 37 is a modern two bedroomed first floor flat forming part of a complex of purpose built retirement apartments located a short level walk from the town centre and beaches. The apartment would benefit from some refurbishment.
There is a part-time Resident Manager who organises the day to day running of the property and there is also a 24 hour alarm system to which all the flats are connected. There is also a Residents' Association making use of the excellent Residents' lounge facilities. Occupancy is limited to residents aged 55 and over.
From outside Cloverdale Court there is a local bus service which operates between Weymouth and Exeter (stopping at Axminster).
Lyme Regis is a picturesque coastal town noted for its many character buildings, centuries old Cobb Harbour and unspoilt surrounding countryside. The town centre provides good shopping facilities for day to day needs and the larger centres of Taunton and Exeter are both about 28 miles away. There is a main line railway station at Axminster (6 miles inland). In Lyme Regis there is also a sailing club, bowls, golf course, theatre and numerous local societies.
The town is situated on the beautiful and unspoilt Devon and Dorset ‘Jurassic Coast’ awarded World Heritage Site status by UNESCO in December 2001.
The Accommodation Comprises -
Ground Floor -
Communal Hall - Lift and stairs to
First Floor - Communal landing. Part glazed door to entrance lobby.
Flat 37 -
Hall 'L Shaped' - Electric night storage heater, airing cupboard containing hot water tank.
Open Plan Kitchen/Living Room -
Kitchen Area - 11'4 x 7'4 (3.45m x 2.24m)
A range of wall and base units, integral electric hob and separate built in electric oven, cooker hood, single drainer sink unit, laminate worktops including breakfast bar. Washing machine/dryer and fridge, part tiled splashback, uPVC double glazed window.
Living Room - 16'9 x 11'4 (5.11m x 3.45m)
2 Electric night storage heaters, uPVC double glazed window overlooking garden.
Bedroom 1 - 8'7 x 12'7 (2.62m x 3.84m) into recess
Electric night storage heater, built in double wardrobe, dual aspect uPVC double glazed window overlooking garden.
Bedroom 2 - 6'5 x 12'7 (1.96m x 3.84m) into recess overall
Electric panel radiator, built in wardrobe, uPVC double glazed window overlooking garden.
Bathroom - 8'7 x 5'7 (2.62m x 1.70m)
Panelled bath in tiled surround with overhead shower. Hand basin and W.C., extractor, wall heater, heated towel rail.
Outside - To the rear is a communal garden with a patio area and surrounding shrubs and trees. Un-allocated parking space.
Tenure And Maintenance - The following information is believed to be correct but applicants should verify this with their own enquiries. The apartment is held on a 999 year lease.
Service Charge - We understand the current service charge is £2,662 (2017/18) (can be paid monthly or quarterly)
1. Service of a part-time Resident Manager.
2. Alarm and door entry system monitoring and maintenance (24 hours).
3. Garden maintenance.
4. Cleaning of all communal areas.
5. Window cleaning (all windows).
6. Water and sewerage charges.
7. Lighting and heating of communal areas.
8. General upkeep of the estate.
9. Lift inspection and maintenance and lift insurance.
10. Fire alarm maintenance.
11. Building insurance.
12. First Port Retirement Property Services fee.
13. Contingency Fund contribution for major service repair.
14. Redecoration Fund contribution for external and internal communal parts redecoration.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61977094.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27289737. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin Diplock Chartered Surveyors, Lyme Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.