2 bedroom apartment for saleElwick Road, Hartlepool
- GUIDE PRICE £110,000 TO £120,000
- UTILITY ROOM
- SOUTH FACING PATIO AREA
- REWIRED, REPLASTERED AND REDECORATED
This luxurious and spacious 2 Bedroomed Ground Floor Apartment with parking, South facing patio area and Garage. Other features include; gas central heating, double glazing, separate Utility Room, private entrance door and 2 double Bedrooms.
This luxurious and spacious 2 Bedroomed Ground Floor Apartment has parking, South facing patio area and Garage. Other features include; gas central heating, double glazing, separate Utility Room, private entrance door and 2 double Bedrooms. The current owner has transformed every inch of this property including adapting the layout to suit the needs of most. The layout now comprises; private entrance door, Entrance Hallway, open plan Kitchen/Lounge/Breakfast area, Utility Room, 2 double Bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes, family bathroom suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin and WC. The current owner informs us that this property has been rewired, replastered and redecorated. Externally there is a South facing patio area overlooking a landscaped area. There is also off street parking and a Garage.
Solid oak flooring, UPVC double glazed door.
Lounge 16' 9" x 16' 7" ( 5.11m x 5.05m )
Open plan, wide angled UPVC bay window to rear aspect, French doors to patio area, remote controlled electric fire, solid oak flooring, radiator.
Kitchen 5' 9" x 9' 3" ( 1.75m x 2.82m )
Refitted with an excellent range of wall and base units with contrasting marble effect roll top work surfaces and matching splashback tiling, single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, four ring gas hob with built in stainless steel gas oven, chimney style extractor fan, integrated fridge/freezer, wine cooler, underlighting, two wall units and kick boards, solid oak flooring, breakfast bar.
Utility Room 10' 1" x 8' 2" ( 3.07m x 2.49m )
Wall and base units, recess for washing machine, solid oak flooring, radiator.
Bedroom 1 8' 8" x 15' 8" ( 2.64m x 4.78m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, two radiators.
Bedroom 2 9' 1" x 9' 1" ( 2.77m x 2.77m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Three piece bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, storage cupboard housing Baxi boiler, part tiled walls, tiling to floor, UPVC double glazed opaque window, radiator.
South facing patio area overlooking a landscaped area, off street parking.
roller shutter door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61977754.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR110694. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.