2 bedroom flat for sale7/6 Newhaven Place, Newhaven, Edinburgh, EH6 4TW
- Immaculately presented, two-bedroom, dual-aspect flat on the second floor of a modern apartment block, set in a residential development.
- Located close to Newhaven harbour in well-placed Newhaven, lying to the north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite, a further double bedroom, bathroom and an extensive floored loft.
- Features include timber framed double glazing, gas central heating, excellent storage space, a secure entry system and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, there is parking space in the residents car park, ample visitors parking on the surrounding streets, and well-tended, communal grounds.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing available on Sundays between 2-4pm.
** CLOSING DATE SET SET FRIDAY 29TH @ 12PM ** Immaculately presented, two-bedroom, dual-aspect flat on the second floor of a modern apartment block, set in a residential development, close to Newhaven harbour in well-placed Newhaven, lying to the north of Edinburgh city centre. Comprises an entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite, a further double bedroom, bathroom and an extensive floored loft. Features include timber framed double glazing, gas central heating, excellent storage space, a secure entry system and TV and telephone points. Externally, there is a parking space in the resident's car park and well-tended, communal grounds. The entrance hall has wood effect flooring, two storage cupboards, the secure entryphone and serves each room within the flat. To the front of the property, with views of Newhaven harbour and the Forth bridges, the bright and spacious living room has laminate flooring and ample room for freestanding furniture. The generously sized dining kitchen is fitted with contemporary units, laminate worktops, and a stainless-steel sink. Integrated appliances include a gas hob, double electric oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Set to the rear, the master bedroom features a fitted wardrobe and a stylish en-suite shower room featuring a two-piece suite and shower cubicle, whilst the second bedroom likewise has carpeted flooring and a built-in wardrobe. Set internally off the hall, the bathroom is fitted with a modern three-piece suite with a mains mixer over-bath shower. Newhaven area and its historic harbour lie on the Firth of Forth coastline, with a mix of period stone-built dwellings and modern, factored residential developments. There is a wide range of local amenities on hand nearby, and a superb choice of restaurants, bars, and cafés are available at the renowned Shore area. A 24-hour ASDA lies a short distance from the property, and there is abundant shopping in Leith with numerous high-street stores, whilst there is a Marks & Spencers Foodhall, cinema, and numerous high street names at Ocean Terminal complex. Well-regarded schooling is available within the area, and regular public transport is available from Wester Harbour Drive, Lindsay and Newhaven Road's, with connections to the city centre and surrounding areas.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8095210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.