3 bedroom property for saleChichester
Offers in Region of
- Flint and brick end of terrace Victorian cottage.
- Parking to the front of the property.
- Walking distance to Chichester town.
- Space to create off road parking.
- Bedroom 3
- 1 Shower room and 1 bathroom.
Wooden front door. stairs to first floor, central heating thermostat, radiator
10' 11" (3.34m) x 9' 3" (2.82m):
Double radiator, double glazed sash window to front aspect, built in storage cupboard and further cupboard with electric meter
5' 8" (1.72m) x 4' 6" (1.37m):
Part panelled and tiled walls with Mira event electric shower system over with a glazed screen and door, wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan
12' 9" (3.88m) x 10' 6" (3.2m):
1 and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap,working surface with cupboards and drawers under, range of wall cupboards, 4 burner gas hob, built in eye level double oven/grill, space and plumbing for washing machine, cupboard housing Potterton gas fire boiler for central heating system and domestic hot water, double glazed window to side aspect, double glazed door to garden
15' 0" (4.57m) x 11' 9" (3.59m):
Delightful southerly facing aspect with double glazed windows and sliding doors to garden, two double radiators, TV point
1ST FLOOR- LANDING
8' 11" (2.72m) x 7' 3" (2.2m):
Radiator, double glazed sash window to front aspect
8' 11" (2.72m) x 7' 3" (2.2m):
Panelled bath with mixer tap and raised taps, plumbed in shower over, low level WC, wash hand basin with cupboards under, 2 wall cupboards, Velux window, radiator, airing cupboard housing hot water tank, extractor fan
12' 10" (3.91m) x 10' 6" (3.21m):
2 radiators, range of built in wardrobes, 2 double glazed windows to side aspect, door to :-
11' 9" (3.57m) x 7' 11" (2.41m):
Radiator, double glazed windows to rear aspect
The rear gardens have a lovely southerly facing aspect and are mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders, fenced boundary and a gate for rear access. Garden shed and side pedestrian access
There is on-street parking to the front and the rear of the property and the potential to create off-road parking space or a garage in the rear garden.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GCCCC_503966. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gilbert & Cleveland, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.