4 bedroom terraced house for saleClacton Road, Walthamstow
- Four bedrooms
- St James street location
- Victorian Terraced home
- Arranged over three floors
- Extended kitchen/diner
- Plenty of period features
- 25ft Rear garden
- Chain free
- Ensuite to master bedroom
A flawlessly finished, genuinely breathtaking four bedroom family home, lovingly laid out over three floors for well over 1000 square feet of beautifully designed living space, with well preserved original features scattered throughout. To the rear you have a secluded, zero-maintenance courtyard.
The open green space of St James Park, and the transport links of St James Street Station, are both less than a quarter mile away on foot.
IF YOU LIVED HERE
You'll be steeped in finely tuned luxury. From the flawless frontage to the deliciously darkly stained original timber floorboards underfoot, to the artfully placed segments of exposed brickwork, every room seamlessly blends ingenious design touches with period features.
The entire ground floor is semi-open plan, with a pair of arches dividing the 330 square foot front lounge from the 210 square foot kitchen/diner; bright, airy and hugely flexible. The kitchen/diner is lit by two skylights and has a set of concertina doors for throwing the whole space open to the garden.
On the first floor you have two of the four bedrooms, finished to the same exacting standards as the rest of the property and the family bathroom. The second floor master bedroom is lit by dual skylights and features an en suite shower room, resplendent in floor-to-ceiling slate grey tiles.
- The property is chain free, so we can get you in with the minimum of hassle.
- You have a wide choice of quality schools, with nine primary/secondaries within walking distance, all rated 'Good' or better by Ofsted.
- St James Street Station will get you directly to Liverpool Street in around twenty minutes.
Lounge/Diner - 7.6m x 4.3m (24'11" x 14'1") -
Kitchen - 4.6m x 4.3m (15'1" x 14'1") -
Bedroom - 3.3m x 2.7m (10'9" x 8'10") -
Bedroom - 4.3m x 3.7m (14'1" x 12'1") -
Bathroom - 2.4m x 2.2m (7'10" x 7'2") -
Bedroom - 4.3m x 4.0m (14'1" x 13'1") -
Bedroom - 2.4m x 2.2m (7'10" x 7'2") -
Bathroom - 2.7m x 1.3m (8'10" x 4'3") -
Garden - 6.10m (20) -
Explore our 'Wonders of Walthamstow' pages for everything our awesome community has to offer.
From the critically acclaimed bars and restaurants of Walthamstow Village, to the wide green spaces of Lloyd Park and Hollow Pond.
From the 20 minute tube ride into Oxford Street to the fact that you don't have to be a Russian Oligarch to afford a family home here.
For these reasons and more, people have spent the past two years flocking to E17 and surrounding areas.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61979629.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27290051. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.