4 bedroom terraced house for saleAsh Grove, Hounslow, TW5
- Porch Entrance Into The Property
- Four Bedroom Linked-Terraced House For Sale
- Two Large Bathroom Suites Including En-Suite To Forth Bedroom
- Vastly Extended To Loft, Rear and Rear Garage
- Desirable Location Of Ash Grove, TW5
- Large Through Lounge To Entertain Friends & Family
- Extended Fitted Kitchen & Diner
- Side Access Available
- Ideal For A Family Home or Investors
- Please Contact Blue Estate Agents On
Blue Estate Agents bring to market as sole agents, a vastly extended, Four bedroom linked terraced property, located in the popular location of Ash Grove, TW5. a delightful 1930s property, the current occupiers have resided for over 20 years. The property has undergone both rear and loft extensions as well as a garage extension to the rear of the garden. The property offers spacious and well proportioned accommodation consisting of four bedrooms, through lounge, extended fitted kitchen and two bathroom suite.It also boasts off street parking for two cars, 40 ft rear garden and side access. Other benefits include gas central heating and double glazed windows.
The property is available immediately for internal viewings and with no onward chain!
**Floorplan & Room Measurements Available Soon**
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14640541. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blue Estate Agents Ltd, Heston, Hounslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.