4 bedroom town house for sale4 Doctor Gracie Drive, Prestonpans, East Lothian, EH32 0GQ
- Beautifully-presented, four-bedroom, three-storey, detached townhouse with gardens, garage and driveway.
- Located on a modern, landscaped development on the outskirts of Prestonpans, East Lothian.
- Comprises; entrance hallway, landings, living room, dining kitchen, WC, four double bedrooms (two ensuite) and bathroom.
- Features; gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, fitted blinds, satellite TV and telephone points and ample storage space.
- With a double-driveway and an attached single garage with light and power.
- To the rear is an enclosed, south-facing garden with timber decking and side access gate.
- To the front is a strip of garden ground, and pedestrian access pathway.
- Home Report available online.
** CLOSING DATE SET WEDNESDAY 18TH @ 12PM ** Beautifully-presented, four-bedroom, three-storey, detached townhouse with gardens, garage and driveway, located on a modern, landscaped development on the outskirts of Prestonpans, East Lothian. The ground-floor hall features wood-effect flooring, an understairs cupboard and a carpeted stair rising to the upper storeys. With a front box-bay window, the living room offers ample seating and dining space. To the rear, with patio doors to the garden, a bright dining kitchen, with WC off, is fitted with high-gloss white units with wood-effect worktops. Integrated appliances include a gas hob and electric oven with extractor over, a fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. There are three double bedrooms on the first floor, one to the front with fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room, and two to the rear. The family bathroom is fitted with a white three-piece suite, and a ladder-style radiator. On the top floor is a carpeted landing with side window, and a light and spacious, carpeted dual-aspect master bedroom with built-in wardrobe, deep cupboard and contemporary en-suite shower room. Prestonpans is a charming coastal town located around 11 miles from Edinburgh. The town itself, and both neighbouring Cockenzie and Port Seton, offer good local shopping facilities (including a Co-op supermarket and a Lidl store, along with the usual banking and Post Office services, a library, and a community sports centre. There are miles of sandy beaches in East Lothian, along with a selection of golf courses. There is easy access to the A1, which offers swift commuting into Edinburgh city centre or to the east, and also provides access to the Borders and to the north of England. Good public transport links are available within the area, including the Prestonpans rail station. Local schooling is also available in both Prestonpans and Cockenzie.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61980718.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8086622. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.