3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleDown Thomas, Plymouth
Sold by Us
- Extended semi-detached bungalow
- Popular cul-de-sac in village location
- Impressive-sized living room & adjoining dining room
- Fitted kitchen
- 3 bedrooms
- Shower room & bathroom
- Ample off-road parking
- Extensive front garden & private rear garden with patio
- uPVC double-glazing & gas central heating
- No onward chain
14 EDDYSTONE ROAD, DOWN THOMAS, PLYMOUTH PL9 0AR Accommodation uPVC part-obscured glazed entrance door leading into the entrance hall.
ENTRANCE HALL Double-glazed window to the front. 2 built-in storage cupboards.
BEDROOM ONE 13' 5" x 10' 5" (4.11m x 3.18m) Double-glazed window to the front with distant countryside views.
BEDROOM TWO 10' 11" x 10' 6" (3.35m x 3.21m) Double-glazed window to the front with distant countryside views. 2 built-in cupboards.
BATHROOM 9' 8" x 5' 11" (2.96m x 1.81m) White suite comprising panel bath, shower unit with spray attachment, tiled surround and folding shower screen, pedestal wash handbasin and low-level toilet. Light tube providing natural light.
KITCHEN 10' 5" x 10' 4" including kitchen units (3.2m x 3.16m) Series of roll-edged work surfaces with matching eye-level and base units and tiled splash-backs. Inset single-drainer sink unit with mixer tap. built-in electric oven and hob. Integral refrigerator. Space and plumbing for washing machine. The washing machine in situ will be included in the sale price subject to suitable negotiation. Double-glazed window to the side. Obscured double-glazed door to the side. Built-in cupboard housing the gas boiler and electric consumer unit.
LOUNGE 17' 8" x 15' 11" (5.39m x 4.87m) Built-in open fire. 2 double-glazed windows. French-style double doors leading out onto the rear garden. Double doors leading into the dining room.
DINING ROOM 8' 0" x 9' 10" (2.46m x 3.02m) Double-glazed window to the rear.
BEDROOM THREE 10' 4" x 7' 8" (3.16m x 2.34m) Double doors leading out to the rear garden. Door leading into the shower room.
SHOWER ROOM 7' 8" x 4' 7" (2.34m x 1.40m) Obscured double-glazed window to the front. Obscured double-glazed door. White suite comprising corner shower cubicle with sliding screen doors, shower unit with spray attachment and tiled area surround, wall-mounted sink and low-level toilet.
OUTSIDE A brick-paved drive extends up to the property providing off-road parking for a number of vehicles. Adjacent to the drive is an area of garden laid to lawn with a variety of shrubs and bordering plants. The rear garden backs onto fields and an uncultivated area and is enclosed by timber fencing, including a paved area adjacent to the rear of the property, with steps leading to a level lawn and mature shrubs.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61981501.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100471002831. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Julian Marks, Plymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.