3 bedroom terraced house for saleWynndale Road, , South Woodford
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom end of terrace period property
- Highly regarded local schools
- Modern and stylish kitchen and bathroom
- Good location for commuters
- Usable loft space
- EPC energy rating E (52)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £625,000, please contact Douglas Allen.
This period property sits on a quiet road which only tends to be used by the residents and their visitors. South Woodford central line station is within walking distance and many commuters walk through Elmhurst gardens as it's pretty, and one of the nicest parks in the area. There are some local shops in Maybank Road, and George Lane has a wealth of restaurants, coffee shops and bars, perfect for a catch up with friends or a romantic meal out. This home was inside the admission area for Churchfields school in 2016, which has an outstanding Ofsted rating and is only minutes walk away. As a period property the high ceilings and the character features blend well with the modern fixtures and fittings and with two reception rooms there is some versatility with the layout. There is a large garden to the rear with an extensive patio, perfect for entertaining. By car Westfields in Stratford is approximately 25 minutes away, but if you don't want to drive you can take the tube quite easily.Further afield Epping forest, Roding Valley and Claybury Park are great throughout the year for seasonal walks, bike rides and jogging.
What the Owner says:
I have lived here for over 25 years and this is a friendly street and a lovely neighbourhood. I had the kitchen and bathroom modernised in recent years and the rear reception room doubles up as a dining room and a study. I have improved the loft space which is accessed by a ladder and is boarded with a window, so this is an ideal games room or a den for my son. For children there are many local amenities including a very good nursery just down the road. An outstanding school close by and many parks and playing fields as well as a local cinema too. For the adults there are so many restaurants, you can have a different style cuisine any day of the week.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'9 x 12'7 (4.50m x 3.84m)
- Dining Room: 13'6 x 10'7 (4.12m x 3.23m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 24'0 minimum (7.32m) narrowing to 5'4 (1.63m) x 8'1 8 (2.47m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'5 x 12'10 (4.40m x 3.91m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'5 x 11'3 (4.09m x 3.43m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'8 x 6'0 (2.64m x 1.83m)
- Family Bathroom
- Boarded Loft Space: 16'4 x 12'3 (4.98m x 3.74m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61982395.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 53617204. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.