2 bedroom penthouse for saleRomney Court, Shepherds Bush, London
- Two bedroom penthouse
- Two Bathrooms
- Wrap Around Roof Terrace
- Under-floor Heating
- High-end finish throughout
- Modern Integrated appliances
- No Onward Chain
- Short walk to Shepherds Bush Tube ( Central / Over Ground )
- Moments from Westfield Shopping Centre
Orchards of London are presenting to the sales market this exquisite penthouse apartment located on the top floor of an iconic art-deco building in the heart of Shepherd’s Bush.
The apartment comprises of a spacious open-plan kitchen/reception room. The kitchen is modern and is fitted with integrated appliances. The reception room is generously sized with ample dining space opening out onto a private terrace overlooking the surrounding area. Further there is a master bedroom with an en-suite shower room, an additional double bedroom and a family bathroom.
Romney Court is conveniently located amongst a great selection of amenities along Shepherd’s Bush Green as well as just moments away from world renowned Westfield Shopping Centre. Transport links are available from Shepherd’s Bush Station (Central, Overground) and Shepherds Bush Market Tube ( Hammersmith & City)
Property ref: 121_2589_4507246
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61987192.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4507246. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Orchards Of London, Shepherds Bush. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.