3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWestmeads Road, Whitstable, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom end of terrace house
- Off road parking to rear
- Superb kitchen/diner
- Close to harbour and town
- Excellent first time buy or second home
- EPC energy rating E (51)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £310,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
Location, location, location! This family home really hits the jackpot with its proximity to all the sights and sounds that Whitstable has to offer. The station is also just a short walk away where the high speed service will take you into London in just over an hour. Enjoy leisure time walking along the harbour, perhaps buying some fresh seafood to eat on the waters edge. Why not Indulge in some retail therapy in one of the many eclectic shops that are in town. Cosy up back at home in your lounge, and as dinner time approaches you can choose between staying in or taking another walk to one of the restaurants. The kitchen is a real joy! With plenty of space for dining as well as cooking it is the real hub of the home. Perfectly positioned at the rear of your new home you can spill out from the kitchen straight into the garden. Upstairs, and the bedrooms are great for a family - the former box room or nursery has been extended to make a great single room with space enough for both sleeping and studying. Don't miss out on this one or you may kick yourself for some time to come.
What the Owner says:
We have loved everything about living here. We are right on the doorstep of the town, so we can walk everywhere without being reliant on our car. Over the years we have done a lot of work to our home including extending the third bedroom so that it now a proper single rather than a box room. We have also created off road parking at the bottom of the garden.
It is now time to down size and let a new family enjoy this as much as we have.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 13'7 x 9'9 (4.14m x 2.97m)
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 14'9 x 11'1 (4.50m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'8 x 10'0 (3.56m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'7 x 8'3 (3.53m x 2.52m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'3 x 6'4 (2.52m x 1.93m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Parking to the rear
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61987453.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12031544. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.