2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMaybank Road, South Woodford
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 2 bedroom Victorian semi detached house
- Close to South Woodford central line station
- Shops, restaurants and bars on George Lane
- Conservatory and utility area
- EPC energy rating E (40)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £450,000, please contact Douglas Allen.
This is an ideal location for commuters as South Woodford central line station is within walking distance, or if you prefer you can hop on a bus at St Barnabas Road which will take you through to George Lane within minutes.George Lane has an abundance of restaurants, shops and bars, so whether it's meeting friends for lunch or dining out, there is plenty of choice on offer.Nearby Elmhurst Gardens is one of the nicest parks in the area, and Roding Valley Park is ideal for bike rides or jogging. This Victorian semi detached house has a wealth of charm and character blended with some modern fixtures and fittings to create a comfortable environment in which to live.With an open plan layout this house would be ideal for family gatherings or social occasions but it can also be warm and cosy for a quiet night in by the fire.There is some versatility as the addition of the conservatory and some extra space adjacent to the kitchen can be adapted to be an office, utility room or just some extra space to relax. There is a ground floor bathroom, handy for when you have visitors over, and there are two double bedrooms on the first floor.
What the Owner says:
We have lived here for eight years now and we were first attracted to this particular house by its character and sense of space; nowhere else that we viewed was as light while also giving us the charm of an older house. The open plan layout works for us, but it's also easy to segment each part of the ground floor off so that you can have a lounge/dining/children’s area. The kitchen overlooks the garden to the rear and, as it is south- facing, both the conservatory and the garden are lovely places to spend the afternoon in. We have painted and decorated over the years and also replaced the front door, commissioned a traditional chequer-board front path and installed new doors and windows between the kitchen and conservatory.
- SPLIT LEVEL GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Dining Area: 12'7 x 12'1 (3.84m x 3.69m)
- Lounge Area: 16'6 x 12'0 (5.03m x 3.66m)
- Utility Area: 7'1 x 5'1 (2.16m x 1.55m)
- Kitchen Area: 16'3 x 7'0 (4.96m x 2.14m)
- Conservatory: 13'4 x 8'3 (4.07m x 2.52m)
- Rear Lobby
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'7 x 12'4 (3.84m x 3.76m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'1 x 12'0 (3.69m x 3.66m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61987552.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 53617193. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.