3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale29 Stenhouse Road, Stenhouse, Edinburgh, EH11 3LJ
- Beautifully presented, three bedroom, semi-detached and extended family home, with a conservatory ,garage and private gardens.
- Located in the established Stenhouse area, to the west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance vestibule, hall, living room, kitchen, dining room, conservatory, three double bedrooms, a shower room and utility.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage, including a floored attic.
- Externally the property benefits from a private front garden with a multi car driveway to the side, and a well-kept rear garden with a lawn, patio and garage.
- Home Report available online.
Beautifully presented, three bedroom, semi-detached and extended family home, with a conservatory ,garage and private gardens, located in the established Stenhouse area, to the west of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance vestibule opens into the welcoming hall which has laminate flooring, a storage cupboard and carpeted stairs leading to the landing. With a bay window, the bright and spacious, front facing living room features a decorative cornice and an electric fire with wooden surround. The kitchen is fitted with contemporary white units with laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink and opens to the utility which has space and plumbing for a washing machine. Kitchen appliances include an integrated gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. The generously sized dining room has ample space for dining furniture, and the conservatory allows access to the rear garden. Upstairs, bedroom one features carpeted flooring, a pendant light fitting and space for freestanding furniture, whilst bedrooms two and three are set to the front, likewise with carpeting. The fully tiled shower room features a modern white two-piece suite with a mixer shower, and a ladder radiator. Stenhouse is a long-established suburb, lying west of the Edinburgh city centre. There are a good range of amenities which include local shops and a Tesco Express, whilst supermarket shopping is available at the ASDA 24-hour at Chesser, Sainsbury's at Longstone, and the upcoming Edinburgh West Retail Park with Costa and M&S Food Hall within the facility. Napier, Heriot-Watt, and Edinburgh universities area within easy reach, whilst leisure facilities include Nuffield Health Club, The Corn Exchange Leisure Village, Craiglockhart Sports Centre, Pure Gym on Gorgie Road, numerous golf courses and the open walking spaces of Colinton Dell and the Water of Leith. Regular bus services are available from both A71 Gorgie Road, and from Stenhouse Drive, whilst tram stops are at Saughton and Balgreen.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8147518. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.