3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSandon Road, Stafford
- 3 Bedroom 1930's Semi Detached House
- Ample Parking & Detached Garage
- Two Receptions & Conservatory
- Good Sized Private Rear Garden
- Refitted Family Bathroom & No Upward Chain
- Well Regarded & Convenient Location
A special family residence in a popular part of town! This wonderfully appointed home sits on a spacious plot, has huge kerb appeal and spacious room proportions. Comprises an attractive entrance hall, well appointed living room with bow window, a second spacious reception room with doors to a conservatory and a fabulous contemporary kitchen. Upstairs are three bedrooms including two large doubles and a modern family bathroom. Outside, a shared driveway leads to a forecourt providing plenty of parking to the front whilst there is a garage and large, private rear garden laid mainly to lawn with well stocked borders.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61989406.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8149935. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dourish & Day, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.