3 bedroom terraced house for saleLangdale Avenue, Chichester, West Sussex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom terraced family home close to City centre
- Large garden
- Spacious accommodation
- Neutral decor
- Sought after location
- EPC energy rating D (66)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £270,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
This fantastic home, close to the City, is excellent value for money.Situated on the southern borders of the cultural City of Chichester with easy access to the coast and Downs, this family home has a sense of space and is well presented, yet has scope for a loft conversion and/or conservatory (subject to planning consent). The large garden is an attractive feature and offers practical benefits, ideal for inviting friends and family over for a glass of wine whilst rustling up some burgers on the barbecue!There is a generous sized lounge with gas fire. The dining room overlooks the garden and patio area, whilst upstairs the accommodation consists of two good sized double bedrooms, smaller single bedroom/study and bathroom. A short walk takes you into the heart of the City where there is a good mix of cultural activities with the Cathedral, Festival Theatre and art galleries to name but a few. Viewing is highly recommended.
What the Owner says:
When we first saw the property having moved here from Devon we loved it, especially the garden as it was a great space for our children to play in and it has been a lovely place for us to relax after work and over the weekends. We will miss our friendly neighbours, but we feel it is time for us to down-size and pass our home onto a new family.We hope you will be as happy here as we have been.
- Entrance hall
- Lounge area: 15'7 x 11'0 (4.75m x 3.36m)
- Dining area: 12'11 x 9'3 (3.94m x 2.82m)
- Kitchen: 13'4 x 7'4 (4.07m x 2.24m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'11 x 11'1 (3.94m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'8 x 10'3 (4.17m x 3.13m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'8 x 6'6 (2.64m x 1.98m)
- Bathroom: 9'1 x 5'7 (2.77m x 1.70m)
- Allocated Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61989442.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40410787. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.