2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleShripney Road, Bognor Regis, West Sussex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Modern 2 double bedroom end of terraced house
- Sought after semi rural location
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Finished to a high specification throughout
- Allocated parking next to property
- EPC energy rating B (83)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £265,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
Introducing a superb development of just 10 simply stunning family properties. This modern 2 double bedroom end of terraced house is situated towards the end of a private road and is set in outstanding countryside with views across open fields to the rear. With a good choice of local school nearby this would make a delightful family home or the perfect first time buy.The historic City of Chichester and medieval town of Arundel are just a few miles away. The South Downs National Park is also close by for those who enjoy a walk.Built just over a year ago, this property has been finished to a very high standard setting it apart from the competition. Having 2 great double bedrooms and a well fitted bathroom gives plenty of space for when family or friends stay over.The open plan lounge/diner with patio doors allows you to extend out into the garden during summer months. Better still, when having people over, why not prepare a nice meal in the well designed fitted kitchen.Having the private allocated parking to the front of the property is perfect, it enables you to come home from a shopping trip and walk straight into the home.If you are looking for a home where you can move straight into then this is it!
What the Owner says:
Having busy lives we wanted a home where we could just move into and not have to carry out any work.We had not thought of buying a new build before but when we realised this was a small development of just ten properties we thought it was worth a look.As soon as we viewed the property we loved it. The finish was so much better than others we had viewed.With Chichester and Bognor being easily accessible whilst giving us a peaceful location was ideal.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Kitchen: 9'5 x 8'0 (2.87m x 2.44m)
- Lounge/Diner: 15'2 x 10'9 (4.63m x 3.28m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 15'2 x 10'9 (4.63m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'5 x 9'1 (3.48m x 2.77m)
- Bathroom: 7'5 x 5'5 (2.26m x 1.65m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Allocated Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61989772.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40202079. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.