3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRadford Close, Roseworth
- Stunning Three Bedroom End Terrace House
- Large Corner Plot - Must be Seen to be Believed
- 19ft Plus Open Plan Fitted Kitchen Diner
- Spacious Living Room
- Generous Size Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with Modern Fitted Wardrobes
- Smart Family Bathroom
- Quiet Close with Open Views Over The Green
- Gas Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
Michael Poole Estate Agents in Stockton welcome to the market this superb three bedroom end terrace house occupying a large plot and overlooking the green. The accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall with under stairs storage, living room with bay window, 19ft plus open plan fitted kitchen diner, three generous bedrooms to the first floor and a smart family bathroom. Externally there is a front garden and a large side and rear garden mainly laid to lawn. Early viewing is recommended. No forward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61990807.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO170434. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.