2 bedroom apartment for sale99B/9 St. Stephen Street, Stockbridge, Edinburgh, EH3
- Well appointed 1st floor apartment
- Close to the city centre
- Within close proximity to Stockbridge
- Excellent letting potential or owner occupation
- Allocated car parking space
- Approx 793 sq ft
- EPC Rating = C
Spacious first floor flat in the New Town with car parking space.
St. Stephen Street is situated between the New Town and the popular residential area of Stockbridge, both renowned for their charming local character and thriving atmosphere and only half a mile from Edinburgh city centre. Nearby there is a large selection of independent boutiques, galleries, shops, bars and restaurants, as well as Waitrose supermarket at nearby Comely Bank. There is a wealth of sporting and leisure activities in the area with Inverleith Park, the Water of Leith Walkway, the Royal Botanical Gardens and Glenogle Swimming pool all within easy reach
99B/9 St. Stephen Street is a well presented and comfortable 2 bedroom modern apartment set on the first floor within an exclusive development in the heart of Edinburgh's city centre. The apartment has recently been redecorated and has Kahrs engineered beech wood flooring in the hall, bedrooms and sitting room. There is CAT 6 Ethernet wiring throughout. The apartment offers free-flowing and well proportioned accommodation, benefiting from an allocated parking space within a secure underground car park.
Square Footage: 793 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61991848.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EDT170275. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Edinburgh . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.