2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleIslip Manor Road, Northolt
- Two bedroom extended semi detached bungalow
- Gas central heating
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Off street parking
- Garage via shared driveway
- Large rear garden
- Potential to extend (STPP)
- Short distance from Central line
- Easy access to A40
ACCOMMODATION Hardwood front door leading to entrance porch.
ENTRANCE PORCH Double glazed window to front aspect, frosted window to side aspect, hardwood front door leading to entrance hall.
ENTRANCE HALL Radiator, access to loft and hot water cylinder wall mounted alarm panel, smoke and carbon monoxide detector, wall mounted thermostat and doors to all rooms.
BEDROOM TWO 10' 3" x 7' 99" (3.12m x 4.65m) Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
BEDROOM ONE 15' 5" x 11' 9" (4.7m x 0m) Double glazed bay window, fitted wardrobes.
BATHROOM Window to side aspect, panel enclosed bath with taps, radiator, inset sink taps with storage above and beneath, walk in shower with tiled walls and floor, wall mounted shower unit and laminated wood flooring.
SEPERATE W.C Window to side aspect, low level w.c, part tiled walls and laminated wood flooring.
KITCHEN 11' 3" x 6' 8" (3.43m x 2.03m) Double glazed window to side aspect, range of eye and base level units with hardwood work surface incorporating four ring gas hob, built in oven an grill, extractor above, space and plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, cupboard housing gas boiler, opening to dining area.
LOUNGE 12' 9" x 10' 9" (3.89m x 3.28m) Feature electric fire, radiator opening to dining area.
DINING AREA 17' 9" x 7' 6" (5.41m x 2.29m) Double glazed window to rear and side aspect, radiators, laminated wood flooring, double glazed sliding doors to rear garden.
REAR GARDEN Gated side access leading to garage and shared drive, laid to lawn area, flower and shrub borders.
GARAGE Up and over door access via shared drive, power and light.
TO THE FRONT Driveway providing off street parking, shared driveway leading to garage.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101809016442. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Residential, Hillingdon - Crescent Parade. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.