3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleElmbank Gardens, Sandown, Isle of Wight
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Detached 3 bedroom bungalow
- Cul de sac location directly next to Los Altos park
- 2 reception rooms
- Gardens & parking
- Walking distance to local beaches and town centre
- EPC energy rating D (61)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £350,000, please contact Pittis.
Enjoy life by the sea at its best with this beautifully presented bungalow in the ever popular and sought-after location of Los Altos Park, with the beach at Sandown only moments away you will have an abundance of restaurants, bars and shops only a short walk away. Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac you are welcomed into this bungalow by entering into a large hallway which immediately gives you the sense of the space available in the property. With its generously sized lounge and equally sized dining room there is plenty of space to entertain family and friends or to find your own space away from the children. All the bedrooms are very well proportioned and well decorated throughout with the master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite. The enclosed garden to the rear can be transformed into your own piece of paradise to enjoy those warm summer evenings sat back with a glass of wine. There is plenty of parking available and the bungalow has a large integral garage that will house two cars or could just as easily be converted into another bedroom or third reception room for those looking to settle and expand their living space over the years. The current owner's have also installed solar panels so you can take full advantage of the benefits when you move in. Conveniently located down the road from you is Sandown Train Station which runs a nostalgic and charming service along the East Coast of the island.
What the Owner says:
I bought this bungalow as it suited me perfectly for a place to call home on the Island, with the Station just around the corner and the beach only a short stroll down the road it is in the perfect place. There is also Los Altos Park right next to me which is ideal for taking the dog for a walk. I will miss this bungalow but I am regretfully having to sell as I need to move back to the mainland to be closer to my family. I hope the new owners will have as many happy years here as I have
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 17'9 x 13'8 (5.41m x 4.17m)
- Dining Room: 11'7 x 10'2 (3.53m x 3.10m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 11'6 x 9'2 (3.51m x 2.80m)
- Utility Room: 6'9 x 6'1 (2.06m x 1.86m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'0 x 11'9 (4.58m x 3.58m)
- En Suite
- Bedroom 2: 10'7 x 10'1 (3.23m x 3.08m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'7 x 7'11 (3.53m x 2.41m)
- Double Garage & Parking
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61993033.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60519389. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.