4 bedroom detached house for saleMill Close, Denmead, Waterlooville, Hampshire
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 4 bedroom detached house in Denmead Village
- Wonderful family home
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Beautiful rear garden
- Tandem length garage and extensive drive
- EPC energy rating D (60)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £430,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
Situated in the ever popular village of Denmead sits this wonderful detached home perfect for the growing family. The first impression is fantastic as you pull onto your own drive and make your way inside.The lounge runs the width of the property and allows the light to bellow in from the large windows. There is so much space here that you can set up your suite and TV and still have plenty of room for the children to play with their toys.The kitchen sits at the back of the property alongside the dining room and both these rooms overlook the rear garden making it a lovely back drop for when you entertain. Upstairs you’ll find four really well proportioned rooms and a lovely family bathroom.Outside the rear garden is delightful and benefits from a ‘secret’ garden at the back to relax and unwind at the end of a long day. There is colour bursting from all angles which makes this a lovely place to be. You also have the huge bonus of a tandem length garage which could double up as a workshop or storage space, whichever you prefer.
What the Owner says:
We have spent over 40 years at the home and we could not have been happier with our choice to bring up our family. We love living in the village and everything it offers, it’s a lovely place to call home.The house itself has many stories to be told and we will be sad to leave. However it deserves a family to be here and we hope the next family make as many memories as we have over time.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 21'0 x 11'11 (6.41m x 3.63m)
- Dining Room: 10'5 x 10'0 (3.18m x 3.05m)
- Kitchen: 10'6 x 10'5 (3.20m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'8 x 10'7 (3.86m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'4 x 10'0 (3.15m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'0 x 9'8 (3.05m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'7 x 8'2 (3.23m x 2.49m)
- Rear Garden
- Garage and Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61993741.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42407964. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.