2 bedroom terraced house for saleHartington Road, Walthamstow
- Two double bedrooms
- Amazing Victorian terraced
- St James Street location
- Extended kitchen/diner
- Spacious first floor bathroom
- Loft space with potential to convert
- Numerous bespoke designs touches
- Plenty of period features
An artfully stylish, utterly compelling two bedroom Victorian terrace. Design & Decor is strikingly unique from front to back, as ingenious touches and flourishes of character rub shoulders with period features. Outside, you have the open green spaces of St James Park at the end of your road.
St James Street station is barely a quarter of a mile away on foot, and will get you directly to Liverpool Street in around twenty minutes.
IF YOU LIVED HERE
You'll be enjoying some effortlessly spectacular Design & Decor throughout – the open plan, 250 square foot through lounge is a flawless study of vintage cool, with distressed original floorboards underfoot as well as on a section of wall. You also have floor to ceiling radiators and a climbing wall. Really.
The kitchen/diner is, if anything, even more arresting; parquet brickwork underfoot, stainless steel units and bespoke filament lighting. It's all bright and airy thanks to a large skylight and the oversized patio door can be thrown back to open the whole space to the garden.
Upstairs both bedrooms are solid doubles, with more original floorboards underfoot. The bathroom is nothing short of astonishing, with flawless tiling from floor to ceiling, a beautiful freestanding tub, oversized rainfall shower cubicle and vintage fittings. Morning ablutions have never been so splendid.
- The garden is as lovingly laid out as you'd expect, with a raised, sun-drenched patio giving way to decking and riotous screening greenery.
- Walthamstow Marshes, a Green Flag award winning nature reserve, is just a ten minute walk to the west.
- The loft is so far unconverted, providing scope for further expansion and development.
Reception Room - 4.0m x 3.3m (13'1" x 10'9") -
Reception Room - 3.5m x 3.0m (11'5" x 9'10") -
Kitchen/Diner - 4.3m x 2.8m (14'1" x 9'2") -
Bedroom - 4.4m x 3.3m (14'5" x 10'9") -
Bedroom - 2.8m x 2.3m (9'2" x 7'6") -
Bathroom - 3.2m x 2.5m (10'5" x 8'2") -
Garden - 7.62m (25) -
A WORD FORM THE OWNER......
"We have really enjoyed living in this green and quiet part of Walthamstow. We have loved been close to the market and the marshes in the lea valley which feels like a little bit of the countryside in the city. Having a park at the end of the street is great and all the community around us are all really friendly. Being insulated and triple glazed with a south facing garden means the house is beautifully warm in the winter and light and airy in the summer. We hope you will look after and adore this home as much as we have. "
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61995715.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27292114. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.