3 bedroom house for saleCecil Road, Walthamstow, E17
- Fantastic three bedroom house
- Bright and airy reception room
- Large kitchen area with space to dine
- Large private garden with off street parking
- Ample storage throughout
- Moments away from local amenities
This fantastic three bedroom house benefits from a bright and airy reception room, a large kitchen area with space to dine and access to a large private garden with off-street parking to the rear.
Cecil Road is set in the heart of Walthamstow providing fantastic local amenities including the Dog and Duck pub on Chingford Road, the stunning Lloyds park and great transport links into The City of London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1040993. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.