2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBallamore Road Bromley BR1
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Private South Facing Garden
- Contemporary Internal Finish
- Highly Convenient Location
- Less Than 400m From Station
- Ready to Move In
- Energy Efficiency Rating: D
An end of terrace, two double bedroom freehold home, lovingly maintained by the current owner and situated on the quiet residential Ballamore Road.
Grove Park is well served by supermarkets, convenience stores/services & good local schools, including the high achieving Haberdasher Askes Knights Academy primary division (Temple Grove) on Ballamore Road. Grove Park Station (under a 400m / 0.2 of a mile walk from door to door) is one of the most versatile railway stations this side of the borough, with direct links into London Bridge, Charing X, Waterloo East & Cannon Street in as little as 14 minutes.
Fitness lovers will be pleased to know that Downham Health & Leisure Centre is just 0.7 of a mile away boasting a swimming pool, gym/fitness suite, sports hall, cafe & community hall while two leafy local parks are also within walking distance.
Energy Efficiency Rating: D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P202858. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Grove Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.