3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBlackpool Road, Lea, Preston, Lancashire, PR2 1XP
- Superb Three Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Refurbished & Modernised Throughout
- Spacious Open Plan Living Space
- Modern Fitted High Gloss Kitchen Area
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Large Rear Garden & Driveway Parking
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended -
*** RECENTLY REFURBISHED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME BOASTING MODERN OPEN PLAN LIVING IN A POPULAR LOCATION. NO CHAIN. *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this recently refurbished three bedroom semi detached property situated in a popular location in Lea. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities, travel links and highly regarded schools and just a short distance to Preston City Centre, this ideally positioned property offers spacious and modern living accommodation which on internal inspection briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway, spacious open plan living space and modern fitted kitchen diner with French doors leading out onto the rear garden, three good size bedrooms and a modern fitted three piece bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts a large laid to lawn rear garden perfect for outdoor family entertainment with a large timber constructed workshop and driveway parking for several vehicles. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 413621. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Preston Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.