3 bedroom detached house for saleMylor Gardens, Mylor Bridge, Falmouth, Cornwall
- Show Home available with light fittings and window dressings
- Neff appliances
- Engineered oak flooring
- Spacious and flexible layouts
- Communal garden and summerhouse
- Exclusively for over 55's
- Estate Manager
- Desirable waterside village
Specialist Westcountry retirement developer Blue Cedar Homes have completed its latest development in the Cornish waterside village of Mylor Bridge, just a few miles from Falmouth and Truro.
Mylor Gardens, built for the over 55s, is a quality development of nine detached, freehold properties, designed around a communal central summer house and landscaped gardens.
Situated close to the village centre with its many amenities, the homes are well placed to to enjoy the tranquillity of Mylor Bridge, but are also a short distance from the bustle of Falmouth and the vibrant city of Truro.
Mylor Bridge, which has been named one of Britain’s best villages by the Sunday Times, boasts a selection of local stores including a newsagent, Post Office, grocery store, fishmonger, baker and butcher. The area also offers a range of leisure activities, including local bowling and yacht clubs and walks along the coastal footpath.
The famous harbour town of Falmouth, including Carrick Roads offers a thriving art and culture scene, a host of award winning bars and restaurants and numerous stunning beaches, including Gyllyngvase Beach, which holds blue flag status. The city of Truro with all major high street brands, restaurants and a theatre is only a short drive away.
As with all Blue Cedar Homes properties, the nine new homes at Mylor Gardens combine practicality with style, allowing homebuyers to enjoy their active retirement. Each carefully designed detached, freehold property will include high quality features such as granite worktops, Neff appliances and solid oak doors.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61998595.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRU160170. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.